Contact Centre Improvement Consultant - Permanent - Berkshire
Contact Centre Improvement Consultant required by a leading telecoms company in Berkshire to develop Technology, Processes, and People within their contact centre operations. This role will require an end-to-end Contact Centre expert.
- Looking at the newest technologies in Contact Centre operations, to maintain cutting edge, and optimum customer experience.
- Liaising with Contact Centre technology vendors, and managing new technology introduction from concept, through business case, design and hand-over to implementation and BAU operations teams.
- Transitioning and Transforming the Contact Centre into the digital age (e.g. optimising Web Chat, Self-service, etc…)
- Evangelising for the Contact Centre across the business
- Improving the Contact Centre channel to offer customers an exceptional customer experience.
What we are looking for:
- Contact Centre improvement/development experience from large-scale, customer-centric company background.
- Experience developing business cases
- Experience translating innovative blue-sky thinking into operational plans
- Excellent engagement skills and an ability to present to senior management and Ground floor Operation teams alike.
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.