One of our clients are a market leading brand within Telecoms. They are looking to recruit a Contact Centre Development Consultant who join the team to create initiatives which continuously improve the standard of service from their contact centre. These initiatives will focus on improving the process - customer experience and employee experience.
The types of changes that the Contact Centre Development Consultant will be involved in will typically be of high impact. They will involve significant benefit and investment.
As a Contact Centre Development Consultant you will be involved in:
- Looking at new technologies within contact centre operations
- Liaising with vendors - managing new technology introductions from concept through business case, design and hand-over to implementation
- Transitioning services to become more digitally aligned
- Improving the Contact Centre offering to customers
In the role of Contact Centre Development Consultant you will demonstrate:
- Knowledge / understanding of Contact Centre infrastructure
- Proven background developing business cases
- Ability to transition concepts in to operational plans
To apply for the role of Contact Centre Development Consultant please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.