|Job Title:||Consultant - Product Management - Payment Services|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Consultant - Product Management - Payment Services - 6 month Contract - Berkshire
This role sits within the Payment Services area and we are looking to grow this business portfolio. The focus is on e-money / e-commerce / m-commerce. The initial 3 months will involve launching e-money services.
This role is responsible for developing and executing the strategy/plan for specific product groups and/ or partnerships to achieve the annual margin & NPS targets plus longer term growth targets.
- Develop a go the market brief for significant aspects of a product and approve go to market activity
- Uncovers emerging needs/trends and issues and identifies potential causes, related trends, issues and risks
- Manages the development and/or delivery of a particular group of products and/or partnerships within the larger product strategy
- Develops budget plans
- Manages key partner relationships
- Develops business cases to support product initiatives
- Experience as outlined in the role above
- E-money and what that brings
- Telecoms background preferred
- Somebody who has launched and been involved in launching payment services from a product side
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.