Consultant - Data Relevancy/Data Science - Permanent - Berkshire
A leading Telecommunications company is looking for a Consultant specialising in data relevancy/data science to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join this company during an exciting period of change and to be responsible for be responsible for the data relevancy strategy.
You will be responsible for developing relevancy algorithms/capability to power one or more highly targeted and responsive channels that enable the core business and B2B Partners to connect with Customers.
Working with a combination of internal and external subject matter experts, the role will rely heavily on cross-functional collaboration with Centres of Excellence to achieve the defined outcomes.
You will bring innovative ideas and cutting edge data science techniques to put this organisation into competition, and ultimately ahead of, other businesses operating in this space.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Meeting changing requirements by developing new testing approaches and strategy for a defined range of products and/or operations
- Developing innovative solutions by integrating and analysing complex and diverse information sources
- Managing the development and/or delivery of a significant element of the organisation's development
- Using comprehensive knowledge and skills to act independently whilst guiding and training others on managing and developing all aspects of a product or service
- Acting as the organisational authority and established expert on analysing data trends for use in reports to help guide decision making
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.