Consultant - Customer Data Management - Permanent - Berkshire
A leading Telecommunications company is looking for a Consultant specialising in Customer Data Management to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join this company during an exciting period of change and own the company's data relevancy strategy.
This role would be suitable for anybody from a data science background, who is passionate about CRM and Customers and is experienced with driving large activity programmes/products.
Reporting in to the Director of Rewards and Offers, you will be accountable for leading all activities that drive towards a rich view of customer data to create relevant and personalised offers and experiences, whilst maintaining security.
Although you will have no direct reports, you will be working in a highly collaborative way to drive continuous improvement through cross-functional resources and partners.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Meeting changing requirements by developing new testing approaches and strategies for a defined range of products and/or operations
- Developing and/or delivering elements of a strategic planning system with guidance from Senior Colleagues
- Developing innovative solutions by integrating and analysing complex and diverse information sources
- Managing the development and/or delivery of a significant element of the organisation's development/engineering programme
- Helping manage the performance of direct reports by working within performance management systems
- Developing and/or delivering a plan for a specific area of responsibility by managing others
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.