About The Company
My client, based in Dublin, are one of the leading network, telecommunications and mobile technology companies in the UK. They looking for a Construction Engineer to join their Team for some exciting projects!
About The Role
You will be responsible for ensuring that all their sites are built to the site design guidelines and that quality is kept to highest standards. You will also be responsible for ensuring adherence by way of detailed review of subcontractor design and handover documentation and site auditing.
- Work closely with Radio Design team and subcontractors in producing final site design solution
- Escalate to roll out programme manager where a design completion is delayed due to blocking issues
- Review and approve all drawings (i.e. License Drawings, Detailed Design Drawings and As-built Drawings)
- Review and approve ASP Quotations for scope exceptions to fixed price in advance of Programme Manger raising POs
- Approve design deviations, concessions and any other scope changes requested by the ASP
- Attend pre-construction meeting (PCM) where required
- Perform random health and safety audits and progress inspections on site
- Carry out sample site audits at completion stage for acceptance, and follow up on snag rectification as required
- Report progress and issues to the roll-out programme manager throughout site roll-out cycle
- Evaluate ASP performance at regular intervals and provide feedback reports to Implementation Manager
- Provide reports to Implementation Manager of weekly achievements risks and issues
- Educated to degree level in relevant discipline desirable (e.g. civil engineering, construction management, or equivalent)
- Demonstrable commercial acumen, ability to deliver cost effective solutions whilst upholding standards
- Good knowledge and solid understanding of current industry site layouts across multiple operators and technology layers
- Conversant with relevant Irish & EU regulations, such as Construction, Buildings, Health & Safety, Electrical, Environmental
- Ability to engage and foster good relationships with all stakeholders, including individuals and organisations, public and private
- Full clean drivers licence as site visits will be required
- Subcontractor management experience
- Access accreditation to some of the various MSA operating in the Network e.g. Safe Pass, ESB, RTE , OPW
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply and I will aim to get back with 48 hours. Alternatively, you can contact me directly on email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.