We are working alongside a market-leading Telco to recruit a Compliance Specialist who will assist in the bolstering of Compliance policies across the business. The position of Compliance Specialist will be pivotal in ensuring policies meet the requirements of Compliance Policy Frameworks.
As a Compliance Specialist you will be involved in various activities including:
- Quality Assurance over policy development in accordance with Policy frameworks
- Ensuring compliance requirements are fully understood, partnering with areas of the business to identify and plan actions to meet compliance requirements
- Monitoring compliance in the business
- Drive the execution of risk & compliance activities
- Identification of potential compliance gaps
In the role of Compliance Specialist you will develop and enhance skills within:
- Knowledge and understanding of GC11 and / or OFCOM compliance
- Understanding of business process frameworks and methodologies
- New process design
- Risk Management
- Policy development
- Solution analysis
To apply for the role please end your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.