|Job Title:||Compliance Analyst/Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Great role for a compliance analyst that has a background within financial services - Ideally insurance however other lending environments can be considered such as credit card, banking, mortgages etc.
It will be working for a high profile brand and will be working as part of the Transformation Compliance Team to enhance capabilities across key processes within the FS, regulatory & compliance landscape.
Some of the responsibilities
- Monitor and track Compliance & Regulatory deliveries against the agreed plan holding teams to account to hit agreed timescales. Communicate any changes to all impacted stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with people of all levels in various teams and multiple delivery partners.
What experience is needed:
- Must have experience of financial services lending environments,, understanding of pricing and control in a lending environment, and proven experience and understanding of the related compliance & regulations within FS & Lending
- Able to review process documentation, with key understanding of how technical specifications within an IT systems environment address regulatory obligations
- Able to review process documentation vs key relevant compliance criteria, and then collate evidence to help the Compliance Team build a go/no go decision for key decision gates.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and able to communicate, escalate and condense information effectively.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.