Communications Planning Lead - Telecoms
Maidenhead (Contract or Permanent)
An exciting and rapidly growing Telecoms Operator, who have some impressive growth plans in place. Due to a large transformation project, a role has opened up for an experienced Communications Planning Lead to join the team either on a contract or permanent basis.
The Communications Planning Lead role is responsible for leading Comms Planning across the full Brand and Communications team.
- Responsible for producing and maintaining an effective roadmap for marketing, acting as the champion of it, informing and influencing cross-functional teams in order to ensure its execution and the delivery of specific business outcomes.
- Influence and negotiate with stakeholders from across the business to secure the necessary resource to deliver the required change.
- Identify trends and opportunities within the roadmap to make recommendations to the business.
- Be accountable for taking various inputs and pulling it into a structured framework for the rest of the business to use
- Own the full comms initiative tracker, ensure all briefs received are of high quality with clear outcomes and fit within the broader company priority
- Experience of planning and managing resources to deliver predetermined objectives
- Will ideally come from a challenger brand / Telco company
- Strong negotiation skills
- Project tracking and reporting
- Experience working within a Brand and Communications team
If you have the right skills and experience and you would like to be considered for this opportunity, then please apply today with a copy of your most up to date CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.