Communications Planning Lead - Marketing/Brand/Roadmaps
Currently recruiting on a contract basis (but also considering permanent options), for a Communications Planning Lead, to work for a great client in the Maidenhead area.
- This role sits within the Brand & Comms team reporting to the Head of Comms Strategy.
- We are looking for an exceptional communications planner with a strong planning background ideally from a challenger brand.
- Responsible for liaising with Senior stakeholders across Marketing Planning, Brand, Comms Creative and Execution and the Customer and channel teams (Director & Head of level) to ensure a robust marketing structure/template is in place.
- This role will involve taking various inputs and pulling it into a structured framework for the rest of the business to use.
- This person will own the full communications initiative tracker, ensuring all briefs received are of high quality with clear outcomes and fit within the broader company priority.
- Own the full communications initiative tracker, ensure all briefs received are of high quality with clear outcomes and fit within the broader company priority.
- Responsible for producing and maintaining an effective roadmap for marketing, acting as the champion of it, informing and influencing cross-functional teams in order to ensure its execution and the delivery of specific business outcomes.
- Influence and negotiate with stakeholders from across the business to secure the necessary resource to deliver the required change.
- Identify trends and opportunities within the roadmap to make recommendations to the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with an eye for detail, with big picture business knowledge and a desire to provide good direction to the rest of the business.
In order to apply for the role, please email your most recent CV to Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.