Communications Planning Consultant
This leading telecoms company are going through an exciting period of change and are seeking a Communications Planning Consultant to join them.
This role sits within the Marketing Operations team and is a specialist role within its function. It's at Manager level but there are no direct reports.
The role focuses on:
- Defining a detail communications plan that supports the customer priorities, across all channels and media.
- Manages the detailed plan to ensure timely execution.
- Translating desired outcomes into actionable points
- Work with the business to prioritise products/propositions/promotions and develop the communications plan.
- Interacts with key stakeholders within marketing operations and the wider customer team in order to understand requirements and deadlines
What we are looking for:
- Commercial understanding - ability to report and consider ROI (return on investment), and deliver optimisation of channels.
- Cross functional team experience - they need to be able to interact and engage with Direct Communications (internal and external), Marketing Performance Teams, Trading teams etc…
- Confidence and ability to challenge stakeholders and trading teams on plans/propositions where and when appropriate.
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced, consumer-focused industry background. Telecoms is an advantage
For more information please apply here or send your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.