Communication Manager (Security and Policy awareness specialist). Berkshire. 6months contract.
Working with the Information Security function of mobile telecoms business with the responsibility of ensuring the brand is protected. The main focus of the role will be to communicate through various avenues to the business areas raising awareness to all thing security related. The role covers Risk& Security function; Information Security, Risk Management, Physical Security, Compliance and Business Continuity.
- Translate security policies into non-technical clear and simple messages.
- Writing security policies and ensuring they are published and communicated effectively.
- Producing all risk and security communications which will go out to the business.
- Designing and delivering safe campaigns.
- Compiling newsletters, uploading to the intranet, creating posters to communicate security policies and raise awareness.
The successful candidate will be comfortable in delivering communication to the business through face to face, presentations, workshops etc. to drive awareness. Organise the content of roadshows, raise awareness via Safe Campaigns. Also review, re-write, compile and publish Security policies.
Please apply to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.