|Job Title:||Communications Manager|
|Salary:||Salary and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Communications Manager (SC Clearance Required) - Basingstoke, Hampshire - Permanent.
A global IT services company is searching for a Communications Manager to join their team on a permanent basis in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
The Communications Manager will plan and deliver communications activity in support of the company's internal and external priorities/campaigns.
As Communications Manager you will plan, develop and deliver external and internal communications strategy and ongoing communications plans.
- Develop and deliver the Corporate Communications strategy
- Develop the Internal Communications strategy and manage the delivery of internal communications platforms
- Promote the defined offering and enhance its reputation within the business area
- Build close links with the front end of the business and assist on internal Campaign
- Build and maintain strong and close working relationships
- Build and share stakeholder mapping plans.
Skills and Experience Required:
The successful candidate will able to demonstrate extensive experience of working in a Communications Role, working on national internal and external campaigns, together with experience of devising and implementing communication strategies.
This role will require a candidate who can communicate and influence at all levels, strong liaising skills and the diplomacy and tenacity to see projects through to the end.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual who is able to generate new ideas with an open and inclusive style.
- Solid internal comms and external relations experience.
- Outgoing, self-starter, calm under pressure, can-do attitude
- Excellent writer - adapts content for different platforms/audiences
- Natural networker who quickly builds effective relationships - peers and seniors
- Thinks ahead and laterally - good planner
- Prioritises and organises work effectively
- Skills in composing and managing communications content.
- Good team player
Please note - The successful candidate will need to already be security cleared to SC level or be willing and able to be put through clearance.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Internal Communications Specialist
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: competitive day rate
Service Delivery Manager
Location: Berkshire, England
Design Manager **cooling systems. Telco Network Rollout
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Design Engineering Manager (Mobile Telecoms Site Design)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits
Internal Comms Executive (Marcomms, Contract, Start ASAP)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Attractive Day Rate