|Job Title:||Communications Lead (External Comms, B2B)|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Salome Maybanks|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Communications Lead (External Comms, B2B)
I am currently recruiting for a new permanent opportunity working as a Communications Lead on behalf of a rapidly growing Mobile Telecoms company based in central Reading. This position is offering a competitive salary, car allowance bonus and benefits.
As Communications Lead you will be working within the Property Team and will be responsible for creating and managing communications plans designed towards engaging external stakeholders, promoting key activities within the property team and promoting the brand. This is a stand alone role and you will have the opportunity to grow and develop the marketing and comms and be the voice of the Company!
On a day to day basis, your role as Communications Lead will involve:
- Manage and create communications plans and deliver creative and positive comms to external stakeholders
- Develop and manage marketing comms across different channels, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Create special media strategies and promotions in different publications raising the company profile and brand image
- Attend external conferences and events to promote mobile technology, digital comms and the company brand
- Create, maintain and conduct analytics reporting and extract key insights for future communications plans, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Analyse market insights and trends to build successful property strategies
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience within a Communications Lead / Manager position responsible for external communications (B2B)
- Degree or Qualification in Marketing or Communications
- Previously worked in a stand-alone role, creating communications plans and strategies
- Experience in external events and tradeshows
- Experience of public relations and promotional activities
- Able to design engaging communications for key activities
- Highly creative and able to deliver engaging content
- Confident communication style
- Collaborative, adaptive and engaging
- Telecoms or property experience is not required.
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity and have the required skills and experience then please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.