Communications & Engagement Manager (Internal Comms)
Permanent - Competitive Salary + Benefits
Reading town centre
An exciting opportunity has arisen working as an Internal Comms Manager on behalf of a forward thinking telecoms company in Reading town centre! As Communications & Engagement Manager you will be responsible for all internal communications and engagement activity, working closely with senior stakeholders you will help build and embed the behaviours and culture of the company.
This is a great opportunity to work for a company where their focus is on nurturing and developing talent, it is a busy fast paced environment where no two days are the same!
As Communications & Engagement Manager you will be responsible for designing and delivering initiatives to drive improvement and high performance, develop employee recognition initiatives and generally enhance employee engagement. This role is ideal for someone who enjoys a broad communications role - being both hands on delivery and also interfacing with Senior Management Team; using your honed communications skills you will need to gain buy in from teams, deliver sensitive information, ensure consistency with tone and brand, and lead employee engagement.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Experience in an internal comms role
- Experience in designing and delivering communications plans
- Ability to engage audiences, turning technical information into engaging content
- Confident working closely at senior level (SMT and CEO)
- Excellent writing and editorial ability for paper, online and face to face communications
- Web design skills HTML or Adobe Dreamweaver or similar
- Experience of delivering and managing engagement surveys and using these to positively improve organisations
- An understanding of organisational culture and how to shape, change and embed it
If you have internal communications experience and are interested in this exciting opportunity please submit your CV on line or email direct to Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.