Communications and Engagement Manager
Based in Berkshire
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys a broad scope of role within communications and being both hands-on with delivery, as well as being a key interface with the Senior Management Team and CEO. The Communications Manager is responsible for leading, designing and delivering the internal communications and engagement activity across our Client and into Shareholders and Partners as appropriate. In addition you will be supporting the Head of People to build and embed and ensuring employer brand and behaviours are presented consistently.
- Support the Head of People to define, build and grow our Client's culture
- Deliver initiatives identified in the People agenda that drive improvement and a high performance culture
- Line manage the Office Manager / Property assistant PA enhancing office and facilities standards
- Build strong internal networks and drive change management, communication and leadership of C&E initiatives.
- Provide counsel, guidance and tools to managers and senior leadership as to best practices in communicating with employees to elevate productivity, performance and pride.
- Lead and manage the our Client's internal engagement survey implementation, ensuring the leadership team has access to insights that inform positive change.
- Drive and maintain internal communication systems that will continually embed the culture and values of our Client influencing the behaviour of colleagues
- Develop strategies and initiatives that enable all employees to engage and align to the strategy and help articulate and develop new ways of working that are required to deliver the organisations goals.
- Drive the development and implementation of recognition initiatives that are valued across the organisation at all levels and ongoing ownership
- Support the HR function to develop engaging communications that reflect our employer brand and attract top talent to the organisation
- To ensure that our internal intranet reflects our employer brand, culture and continues to be a relevant and useful platform for employees
- To oversee social activity and performance update events including monthly socials, Christmas and summer parties, and the annual Shine event
- Oversee adhoc projects that further enhance the colleague and customer/shareholder experience
Key Skills and Experience:
- Excellent influencing skills
- The ability to create strong cross functional networks
- The ability to turn complex, dry and sometimes technical information into engaging content
- Excellent facilitation skills
- The ability to lead cross functional teams to deliver a shared goal
- Previous experience of planning and delivering communication campaigns and projects
- Excellent writing and editorial ability for paper, screen and face-to-face communications
Nice to Have:
- Experience of managing a team
- Experience of using share point as a communication tool
- Excellent PowerPoint skills
- Web design skills HTML and web design skills using Adobe Dreamweaver or similar
- Word press or similar content management system
- Experience of delivering and managing engagement surveys and using these to positively improve organisations
- An understating of organisational culture and how to shape, change and embed it
- Digital design experience using Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Video editing skills using Adobe Premier Pro
- A recognised marketing/communications qualification such as CIM, CIPR or IDM
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted prior to shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cyberark and AWS SME
Location: London, England
Salary: Daily Rate
IT Network and Server support - 2 week contract - Bristol
Location: Bristol, England
IT Network and Server support - 3 days per week - Bristol
Location: Bristol, England
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Market rates
Digital Data Architect
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate