Communications and Engagement Manager
A fast paced, Agile and Customer Centric Communications Company, who are currently undergoing a number of exciting changes. They are now seeking a Communications and Engagement Manager to work within their People Team, to manage the communications for topics such as Change Communications, Employer Brand, Corporate Brand, Ways of Working and more!
- Support the Head of People to define, build and grow the companies culture
- Line manage the Office Mgr / Property assistant PA enhancing office and facilties standards
- Build strong internal networks and drive change management, communication and leadership of C&E initiatives.
- Drive and maintain internal communication systems that will continually embed the culture and values of the company influencing the behaviour of colleagues
- Develop strategies and initiatives that enable all employees to engage and align to the strategy and help articulate and develop new ways of working that are required to deliver the organisations goals.
- Drive the development and implementation of recognition initiatives that are valued across the organisation at all levels and ongoing ownership
- Support the HR function to develop engaging communications that reflect our employer brand and attract top talent to the organisation
- To oversee social activity and performance update events including monthly socials, Christmas and summer parties.
- Excellent influencing skills
- The ability to create strong cross functional networks
- The ability to turn complex, dry and sometimes technical information into engaging content
- Excellent facilitation skills
- The ability to lead cross functional teams to deliver a shared goal
- Previous experience of planning and delivering communication campaigns and projects
- Excellent writing and editorial ability for paper, screen and face-to-face communications
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.