Role type: Permanent
Security clearance: Candidates must be willing to go through SC clearance
An opportunity has arisen for a Communications Manager for one of my key clients. The key purpose of this role is to plan and deliver communications activity in support of the company priorities/campaigns both internal and external facing.
As Communications Manager you will be responsible for planning, developing and delivering external and internal communications strategy and ongoing communications plans.
Skills and responsibilities:
- Develop and deliver the Corporate Communications strategy
- Develop the Internal Communications strategy and manage the delivery of internal communications platforms
- Promote the defined offering and enhance its reputation within the business area
- Build close links with the front end of the business and assist on internal Campaign
- Build and maintain strong and close working relationships
- Build and share stakeholder mapping plans.
The successful candidate will able to demonstrate extensive experience of working in a Communications Role, working on national internal and external campaigns, together with experience of devising and implementing communication strategies.
This role will require a candidate who can communicate and influence at all levels, strong liaising skills and the diplomacy and tenacity to see projects through to the end.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual who is able to generate new ideas with an open and inclusive style.
- Solid internal comms and external relations experience.
- Outgoing, self-starter, calm under pressure, can-do attitude
- Excellent writer - adapts content for different platforms/audiences
- Natural networker who quickly builds effective relationships - peers and seniors
- Thinks ahead and laterally - good planner
- Prioritises and organises work effectively
- Skills in composing and managing communications content.
- Good team player
Key Performance Indicators
- Customer satisfaction and Feedback
- Appropriate service provided to customers.
- Contributes to the Operational area profit & loss (P&L)
- Achievement of Operational targets
- Actively participates in Role Family events and initiatives (where they exist)
- Compliance with HR process and guidelines
- Contribution and lead on Service Improvement initiatives within Operational area
The successful candidate will need to already be security cleared to SC level or be happy to be put through clearance. My client will wait for the right applicant.
For further information please send your updated CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.