Commercial Property Lead (Estates Manager)
A fast paced, customer centric and agile communication company, who are soon to be located in the heart of Berkshire. They are currently seeking a Commercial Property Lead (Estates Manager) to join a highly skilled team on a permanent basis, to manage an extensive portfolio of sites.
- Manage projects relating to Property's portfolio of sites.
- Identify and implement ongoing continual improvement plans for financial savings.
- Support in the management of commercial property contracts including auditing, ensuring performance against KPIs and authorising payment requests.
- Enhance relationships with commercial partners
- Work with Finance department to ensure "no-surprises" for month-end reporting.
- Work with Estate management partner to obtain advise and ensure opportunities are maximised.
- Work with Energy management partners to obtain advise and ensure opportunities are maximised.
- Experience working in a similar role, either within Energy Management or Property Service
- Undergraduate Degree level or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise work based on importance
- Planning & Organising
- Working Collaboratively
- Delivery of Results
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.