We are looking for a Commercial Property Lead to join our client's expanding Head Office Team in Berkshire, with one of the world's leading Mobile Telecoms Service Providers. You'll be part of a vibrant, agile team at the forefront of Mobile Telecoms and IT Technology.
New state-of-the-art offices and flexible working with collaborative digital systems are just a few of the perks we offer to our employees, on top of a competitive salary and exciting work.
The Commercial Property Lead will support in the management of commercial Property contracts ensuring that best value and benefit is achieved from our primary estates management, treasury services and energy management contracts.
The Commercial Property Lead will also manage and implement projects and workstreams to maximise the Property Opex opportunities. Typically relating to Rent, Rates and Power, while working cross-functionally to ensure the company objective to keep the network 'always on' is not jeopardised due to power failures or landlord disputes.
Other responsibilities include:
- Manage projects relating to Property's portfolio of sites.
- Identify and implement ongoing continual improvement plans for financial savings.
- Support in the management of commercial property contracts including auditing, ensuring performance against KPIs and authorising payment requests.
- Enhance relationships with commercial partners
- Work with Finance department to ensure "no-surprises" for month-end reporting.
- Work with Estate management partner to obtain advise and ensure opportunities are maximised.
- Work with Energy management partners to obtain advise and ensure opportunities are maximised.
The successful Commercial Property Lead will have:
- Experience working within Energy Management or Property Services
- Understanding of the Power Industry and opportunities relating to Power Management Strategies
- Proven commercial experience
To apply for the Commercial Property Lead please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.