Commercial Property Lead
Based in Berkshire
Competitive Salary DOE
The Role Purpose:
To Support in the management of commercial Property contracts and manage and implement projects and work-streams to maximise the Property Opex opportunities available to our Client; a industry leading telecoms company.
- Manage projects relating to Property's portfolio of sites.
- Identify and implement ongoing continual improvement plans for financial savings.
- Support in the management of commercial property contracts including auditing, ensuring performance against KPIs and authorising payment requests.
- Enhance relationships with commercial partners
- Work with Finance department to ensure "no-surprises" for month-end reporting.
- Work with Estate management partner to obtain advise and ensure opportunities are maximised.
- Work with Energy management partners to obtain advise and ensure opportunities are maximised.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Planning & Organising
- Working Collaboratively
- Influencing & Persuading
- Delivery of Results
- Ability to translate technical issues in business impact term
- Experience of working with large data and across large property portfolios
- Company background should be Energy / Utilities or Property Services or Larger company with big estate
- Will be responsible for managing rents, business rates and power so need experience of managing at least one of these from a facilities / estates perspective
If you would like to be considered for the role, please send your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted before shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.