Commercial Programme Manager - Reading - Contract
- Commercial Programme Manager - 18 month FTC in Reading. This position is paying a competitive salary plus bonus and car allowance.
- This is a hybrid role and we are looking for someone with a blend of both programme management and commercial management experience. Applicants MUST have experience in managing RFP process - including supplier selection and negotiations.
- As Commercial Programme Manager you will play a hands on role of the programme management for a highly strategic RFP and ultimately supplier selection process, a long with programme management of all strategic procurement within the programme.
- Managing the programme governance, interfaces, progress updates and reporting
- Provision of all project deliverables - including project plans, RAID and project documentation
- Manage relationships with senior stakeholders - Directors, Financial Directors and shareholders
- Programme budgetary responsibility
- Managing the delivery of day to day programme tasks, risks, issues and dependencies
Skills & Experience Required:
- Significant and demonstrable experience of managing large scale sourcing and/or strategic programmes with multiple stakeholders
- Managed an RFP process including supplier selection and negotiations
- In-depth knowledge of the programme management methodologies
- Strong knowledge of either Telecoms (Fixed or mobile) or IT
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.