Commercial Product Owner - B2C
Berkshire (12 Month Contract)
A leading, customer centric and agile Telecoms Company, who are currently going through an exciting period of change. They are looking for a Commercial Product Manager to join their team on a 12 Month Contract, working on campaigns covering events such as Black Friday and Christmas offers.
In the role of Digital Product Owner-Commercial you will perform the role of Product Owner in a cross functional agile team containing UX, design, development and test resource as well as a scrum master. As a product owner you will take a concept or a brief from another area of the business such as marketing or an internal online initiative and from there you will clearly articulate your vision for success related to the initiative. You will ensure the team has a full understanding of the KPIs for a particular piece of work.
- Strive for as personalised a digital solution as possible
- Achieving our key customer and sales targets by improving our commercial journeys
- Cross functional working is critical to the success of the role and the product owner should be ensuring key stakeholders are fully engaged and working closely with micro team at all times
- Measure and present your delivered benefits back to stakeholders and team on a regular basis
- Writing user stories and acceptance criteria as well as liaising with business stakeholders and customers to gather all requirements.
- Attend backlog grooming and sprint planning sessions as well as sprint reviews, and ensure the team clearly understand the vision and business outcomes that you are trying to deliver
- Work with customers, Insights team and Marketing to ensure you keep up to date with latest insights and opportunities
- Experience working in an Agile/Lean environment focusing on iterative delivery.
- Excellent storytelling skills.
- The confidence to influence, share and collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- An analytical mind that uses empirical data as well as opinions to back up your arguments and fight your cause.
- Lead the industry with best practice and innovation, feeding these insights back into the team.
- The ability to do more with less. The desire to look for simpler but better solutions.
- The ability to operate and thrive in ambiguity, yet be able to communicate clear priorities
If you would like to apply for the role, please send your CV to Rachel.Hart@projectpeople.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted prior to shortlisting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Legal Counsel - In-House - Commercial Property / Real Estate
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive salary + benefits
Head of Trading - In Life
Location: Berkshire, England
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary + Bonus
Service Architect - SC Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire