Commercial Procurement Programme Manager (Telecoms) - 18 Month Fixed-Term Contract - Reading, Berkshire.
A leading mobile telecoms company is searching for a Commercial Procurement Programme Manager with a background in telecoms to join their team in Reading on an 18 month fixed-term contract basis.
- Accountable for the successful programme management of all aspects of the negotiation strategy and delivery.
- Key responsibilities and accountabilities are as follows:
- Provide all Project product deliverables as necessary e.g. Project Definition Document, time plans.
- Proactively and effectively manage the relationships with all stakeholders including MD, FD, Property Director and Shareholders
- Managing the day-to-day programme tasks
- Dynamically manages the resources availability and maximises outcomes.
The Commercial Procurement Programme Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing inherent complexity and commercial challenge in an effective and structured way.
- Ensuring all stakeholders are taken to the journey and are happy. with the approach and outcomes.
- Managing the programme under the challenging timelines.
- Building effective relationships across the company, Shareholder and Supplier organisations to deliver objectives, enable open and honest exchanges and foster trust and respect.
Skills and Experience Required:
This is a blended role of the 3 areas below:
- Programme management experience.
- Commercial experience for the sourcing / procurement side.
- Technical knowledge / understanding.
We are looking for a hands-on Programme Manager that can work across the above three areas.
Essential Experience Required:
- Demonstrate experience of projects in a telecoms / fixed line environment.
- RFP vendor management experience.
- Senior stakeholder experience.
- Small works contract experience.
- Experience of e-sourcing which is bids going through an electronic portal.
- Deployment contracts.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.