|Job Title:||Commercial PMO Support|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
COMMERCIAL PMO SUPPORT required to work for a telecommunications company based in Berkshire.
PLEASE ONLY SEND YOUR CV AT THIS STAGE.
The Commercial PMO Support will support the assigned programme in project management, governance, portal admin, contract process execution, day to day coordination, document management and progress/ status/ steer-co reporting, maintaining a commercial audit trail.
Responsibilities of the Commercial PMO Support include:
- Supporting the Programme / Project Manager in maintaining and updating the Project control documents (incl. RAID Log, project plan, weekly/Steerco reports)
- The creation of centralised control and version management for the procurement & contract documents and a centralised controlled repository for supplier responses and support documentation (this will apply to ALL relevant legal and contractual documents too) - we are using SharePoint.
- Setup and track the workflow for the process
- Supporting the commercial and services leads in ensuring that updates and documentation are provided to the programme stakeholders and managed service suppliers (fulfilling the implicit confidentiality requirements associated with operating in a Joint Venture led procurement).
- Coordinating the daily logistical requirements such as managing and minuting meetings with the supplier and/or shareholders throughout the procurement process.
- Be a central point of contact for all work-streams within the procurement programme for all coordination, information and project schedule and other relevant requests.
- Coordinating, arranging and managing the associated logistics for compilation of Framework Agreements /Contract Schedules and collation of support material to support issuance of work packages / tenders.
- Coordinating, arranging and managing the logistics of negotiation between us, shareholders, lawyers and supplier.
- Managing the provision of a suitably configured and controlled SharePoint Library for continuous and controlled data provision throughout.
- Maintain programme / project calendars.
- Prepare and/or edit meeting minutes (for all programme Steerco and key meetings), presentations and tables.
- Support all workstreams with data gathering, analysis, validation and compilation when required
The successful Commercial PMO Support will have:
- Commercial PMO experience
- Understanding of procurement, contracting and legal processes.
- Proficiency and experience at an advanced level of Microsoft suite of programs (particularly Excel, Access, and PowerPoint).
- Experience of data validation and/or undertaking complex reconciliations.
- Ability to learn to use new workflow based electronic systems for procurements
- Knowledge of project and programme support and methodologies
- Stakeholder management and communications
To apply for the Commercial PMO Support please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Support Analyst / First Line Support - On-going Contract
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Mandarin Speaking IT Support Engineer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
First/Second Line Support Operations Centre Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £12 per hour
On-site Technician - Deskside Support - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Applications Support Engineer - System Administrator - SC Clear
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire