Commercial Performance Manager - Telecoms - Berkshire
As part of the multi-channel team, you will be responsible for commercial analysis, reporting, identifying and understanding channel performance trends, assessing performance against targets and ensuring action plans and initiatives are agreed with the business and implemented to close these gaps and achieve budgetary objectives.
To manage the delivery of continuous improvements to customer and business processes, ensuring effective delivery, implementation and engagement throughout the business.
The main channels are contact centre, retail, online, direct and indirect.
- This is a high profile position, regularly working with the senior leadership team. This will be highly visible within the business, offering great opportunity to make it your own.
- You will change performance direction, being highly engaged with teams, and your delivery will ultimately influence company performance and direction.
- To facilitate performance of commercial experience.
- To improve customer experience.
- Produces business review updates for senior management.
- Analyse key themes using data from a wide range of sources and identifies possible impacts on the business.
- Works without supervision while providing technical guidance as needed on meeting high customer service standards.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Creative thinker.
- Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on planning, organizing, prioritizing and overseeing activities to efficiently meet business objectives.
- Stakeholder management - Key stakeholder will be a director, so a resilience and strong minded candidate.
- Analytical skills - look at immediate trends, and simplify patterns to stakeholders to help influence their decision.
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.