Commercial Performance Manager - Channel/Trends/Direction
Currently recruiting for 4 Commercial Performance Managers, with experience required across the 4 channels of Indirect, Retention, Contact Centre and Customer Acquisition. Role can be offered on a permanent or contract basis, to be situated in the Maidenhead/Reading location.
To be responsible for identifying and understanding channel performance trends, assessing performance against targets and ensuring action plans and initiatives are agreed with the business and implemented to close these gaps and achieve budgetary objectives.
To manage the delivery of continuous improvements to customer and business processes, ensuring effective delivery, implementation and engagement throughout the business.
The main channels are contact centre, retail, online, direct and indirect.
- High profile role, regularly working with the senior leadership team withing the business.
- You will change performance direction, High engagement within teams and their delivery will influence company performance and direction.
Requirements & Main Function:
- To facilitate performance of commercial experience.
- To improve customer experience.
- Produces business review updates for senior management.
- Analyse key themes using data from a wide range of sources and identifies possible impacts on the business.
- Works without supervision while providing technical guidance as needed on meeting high customer service standards.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Creative thinker.
- Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on planning, organising, prioritising and overseeing activities to efficiently meet business objectives.
- Stakeholder management - Key stakeholder will be a director, so a resilience and strong minded candidate.
- Analytical skills - look at immediate trends, and simplify patterns to stakeholders and influence their decision.
In order to apply for the opportunity, please send your most recent CV to Richard Gallagher, on Richard.Gallagher@projectpeople.com and your application will be considered.
Due to the large volumes of applications, please do not call regarding the role. Candidates will be shortlisted based on initial CV submission and those deemed suitable called back in due course.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.