COMMERCIAL PERFORMANCE MANAGER required to work for a large telecommunications company based in Berkshire.
The Commercial Performance Manager will oversee the analysis of performance against targets, provide the business with recommendations for improvement, lead cross-functional teams to deliver those improvements, and ratify all channel performance initiatives.
Other responsibilities of the Commercial Performance Manager include:
o Monitoring all campaigns e.g. updating Dashboards and delivering key insights to the business, challenging performance where required, making recommendations
o Reviewing traffic performance of all channels, outlooking / forecasting based on traffic driving activity and highlighting key insights such as risks / opportunities to the business
o Recommending OPEX spend and optimisation of channels
The Commercial Performance Manager will be able to manage and influence stakeholders e.g. understanding issues around performance, and helping to course correct
- Produce analytics/dashboards etc. through advanced use of excel.
- Provide in-depth analysis and insights into traffic, spend and campaign performance.
The successful Commercial Performance Manager will have:
- In-depth analytics experience, particularly focussed on commercial performance
- Telecoms/technology would be great but open to industry.
- Marketing useful but not essential
To apply for the Commercial Performance Manager please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.