A background in commercial and analytical roles is required for this Commercial Marketing Manager position working for a high profile company within Acquisition.
The role will be working within the Acquisition team responsible for creating and implementing the trading roadmap, creating promotions, bringing new products and propositions to market and using insight to ensure all activities are aligned to customer needs.
You will need to be good with numbers, commercial and analytical with an entrepreneurial attitude along with understanding customers and their shopping behaviour. The role will involve extensive excel work as managing P&L.
Additional Experience Required
- Analysis of market and customer data to ascertain new opportunities.
- Developing business cases.
- Advanced in Excel.
- Knowledge of subscription products and services.
- Highly analytical.
- Great influencing and collaboration skills.
- Business focused.
Role & Responsibilities
- Analyze specified problems and issues to find the best technical and/or professional solutions.
- Support small internal customers to ensure their needs are met and/or helps senior colleagues manage client relationships.
- Analyze key themes using data from a wide range of sources and identifies possible impacts on the business.
- Assign short-term work schedules to a team of subordinates in order to achieve expectations and follow established timelines.
- Deliver prescribed outcomes for area of responsibility by working within established strategic planning systems.
- Develops and/or deliver a plan for significant aspects of a product, service or marketing area while working under the guidance of senior colleagues.
- Deliver prescribed outcomes for a designated area of financial control by working within established systems.
If you are interested in this position please contact or send your CV to Amanda Cager - firstname.lastname@example.org - 01189 285550.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.