|Job Title:||Commercial Manager - SC Cleared|
|REF:||FJS - CommMana_1554740140|
|Contact Name:||Mike Tozer|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Commercial Manager - SC Cleared
Our client a Global IT Services company require a Commercial Manager to provide post-contract management commercial support for an existing major strategic contract.
Key duties and responsibilities:
As a Commercial Manager, working within a team reporting to a Senior Commercial Manager, you will monitor and ensure the successful delivery of business in accordance with the contractual terms.
You will be expected to build strong working relationships with the Account Team and external customer/partner representatives and be responsible for:
- Maintaining the contractual integrity and legal compliance of the contracts and associated agreements;
- Managing the contracting parties' compliance with their contractual obligations;
- Preparing and negotiating bids for new work;
- Issuing changes and variations to contract;
- Identifying and managing all aspects of risk;
- Advising on and managing claims; and
- Generating innovative commercial solutions that will enhance the delivery and contract management process.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- You should have a proven track record of contract management with a strong relationship background and able to demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Strong commercial and business awareness together with detailed experience in complex contract management including diligent document control, reporting, drafting and preparation of claims and/or variations
- Demonstrable ability to successfully conduct commercial contractual negotiations with customers and partners
- Proven ability to understand and manage commercial risk and develop risk mitigation strategies, helping the business devise sensible steps to address through effective contract and delivery management
- Strong commercial acumen with extensive understanding of contract law and service/outsourcing contracts
- Strong attention to detail and personal planning and organisation with the ability to prioritise conflicting demands and challenges based on business impact and risk.
This role is offered on a permanent basis and will be based in their Basingstoke offices with some flex available around remote working as well. There may also be the need for some occasional travel to other parts of the UK which would be fully expensed.
Due to the secure nature of this role the successful candidate will be required to hold a SC clearance prior to starting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Internal Communications Manager
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Data Transformation Product Manager
Location: London, England
Salary: £350 - £425 per day
Contracts Manager - Telecoms/Construction
Location: Berkshire, England
Network Test Manager
Location: Hertfordshire, England
Salary: Competetive Salary and Package
IT Project Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire