Commercial Legal Counsel
Salary Range: Negotiable
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Due to continued expansion, they are now recruiting for a commercial legal counsel to join their offices in London.
- Provide legal advice and support across the department including elements such as GDPR
- Draft and review a full range of commercial and legal documents;
- Develop and supervise compliance with internal policies and external licensing and regulatory requirements;
- Must have significant PQE experience gained in private practice or in-house;
- Experience gained from the telecommunications industry is preferred;
- Work independently on a full range of legal duties and be flexible to take on a multi-functional role for the group;
- Excellent negotiation, written and oral communications skills with different levels of people including senior management;
- Degree educated highly desirable
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.