Commercial Legal Counsel
Salary Range: Negotiable
Status: Permanent, full-time
Our client, a leading player within the telecommunications arena provides a wide range of international service offerings within fixed (voice, leased line data services etc) and mobile. Thanks to its extensive partnerships with major global operators, their voice and data services can reach every corner of the globe.
Due to continued expansion, they are now recruiting for a commercial legal counsel to join their offices in London.
- Provide legal advice, analyze and support to all internal departments and overseas offices on European jurisdictions;
- Draft and review a full range of commercial and legal documents;
- Develop and supervise compliance with internal policies and external licensing and regulatory requirements;
- Liaise with external professionals and other regulatory bodies.
- Must have post qualification experience;
- Experience gained from the telecommunications industry is preferred;
- Work independently on a full range of legal and company secretarial duties and being flexible to take on a multi-functional role for the group;
- Excellent negotiation, written and oral communications skills with different levels of people including senior management;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Degree educated highly desirable
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.