A national telco organisation in Berkshire are looking to hire a Lead Finance Analyst on a contract basis, to sit within their Commercial Finance team. This is an initial 3 month contract position, to start ASAP.
- Providing financial and commercial support to manage the profitability of £80k+ sales per month.
- Supporting the Acquisition Finance Manager to achieve profitable business targets.
- Calculation of performance targets for Sales and Marketing based on commercial objectives.
- Generate insights by comparing key KPIs and quarterly forecasts/budgets, and make recommendations on corrective action.
- Create, develop and deliver weekly and monthly forecasts of key acquisition KPIs.
- Take responsibility for reporting of sales performance.
- Take responsibility for pricing financials in order to present findings in a key pricing meeting.
- Take ownership of review processes based on individual business cases.
- Present key trends, drivers and dependencies.
- Participate in month end duties and Excel reporting.
- Review internal processes and reports, and make improvement recommendations on these processes.
Key Experience and Skills:
- Previous demonstrated experience in improving processes is essential.
- Previous experience of project work and working through governance.
- Finalist or newly qualified accountant- ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to improve accuracy and efficiency of processes.
- Advanced Excel skills. PowerPoint and Access would be a bonus.
- Experience gained in a customer led environment would also be beneficial.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.