Commercial IT Contract Manager
We are looking for a great Commercial IT Contract Manager to join our client's expanding Head Office Team, with one the world's leading Mobile Telecoms Service Providers. You'll be part of a vibrant, agile team at the forefront of Mobile Telecoms and IT Technology.
New state-of-the-art 5-star Offices, flexible working with collaborative IT are just a few of the perks on offer, on top of a competitive salary and exciting work… what more could you want?
- We are seeking a Commercial IT Contract Manager with a proven background in IT Contract Management and experience in Telecoms would be advantageous.
- This Commercial IT Contract Manager will manage all IT support contracts and ensure they are fit for purpose by liaising with the Network Performance, Service Operations and IT teams.
- Ensure all operations continue to deliver high standards in line with, and beyond contractual Service levels to deliver the best at the lowest cost.
- Responsible for the Contract governance, implementing contract changes as the business needs evolve.
- Accountable for the financial operation of the contracts, including charge validation and prompt payment.
- Will be able to successfully scope, negotiate, and renew agreements and professional services engagements.
- Manage the development and implementation of IT Vendor Management policies & procedures and governance processes.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in Stakeholder management.
- Proven experience in IT procurement and vendor management.
- Proven experience of delivering operational and delivery related services through their management of vendor(s)
- Experience of administering opex/capex budgets in excess of £10m.
- Experience across IT applications and infrastructure domains, ideally in Telecoms and/or Managed Services.
- Understanding of the full Contract Management Lifecycle
- Strong communication skills and is able to sell ideas to wide and varied audiences
- Understanding of the full IT project, application/infra development and service management lifecycle.
- Ability to work tenaciously in and have demonstrable experience of introducing new processes and procedures.
So if you relish the prospect of owning your career development in a flexible, fast-paced, and challenging environment please send your CV to Bhavna.firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
IT senior Engineer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: competitive market rate
IT Business Analyst
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: competitive day rate
Senior UX Researcher - Contract - Berkshire
Location: Berkshire, England
Junior IT Support Analyst (1st Line)
Location: Witney, Oxfordshire
Salary: Contract day rate
Senior Data Centre Strategy Manager
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits