|Job Title:||Commercial Finance Manager|
|Contact Name:||Rassin Wurie|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
Commercial Finance Manager
About The Company
My client, based in the Berkshire area, are one of the leading network, telecommunications and mobile technology companies in the UK. They are looking for a Commercial Finance Manager to join their Commercial Finance Team to work cross functionally with a wide variety of teams including Trading & Propositions, Marketing, Insight & Analytics, Sales, Finance as well as Technology.
About The Role
Reporting into the Head of Finance, this is a key role partnering with the Head of Acquisition and the Head of 'In-Life' to drive the growth of their customer base as well as to drive improvement in AMPU (Average Margin per User) and customer activity.
- Work closely with the Insight & Analytics and Marketing Teams to understand customer behaviour and support business cases for new propositions and campaigns.
- Work closely across their various channels to assess and improve channel performance including customer lifetime value.
- Responsible for the forecasting and budgeting including understanding all key drivers/initiatives
- Support all financial aspects of the business and support the Analyst at month end to provide commentary and direction to the business.
This is an excellent role for someone who wants a commercially facing finance role as it combines finance, sales, marketing/campaigns, insights, and technology all into one and will give the candidate and real opportunity to influence the business.
Skills & Experience Needed
- Strong academic background - numeric background - preferably numeric degree
- 5 to 8 years post qualified
- Strong business partnering - preferably within Telecoms or fast moving businesses
- Excellent experience in working on business cases - particularly comfortable with reviewing/challenging of assumptions/benefits, including post implementation reviews
- Strong analytical skills - comfortable with working with large volumes of data (excel expert)
- Strong excel modelling
- Strong forecasting and budgeting - understanding key initiatives/drivers and challenging the business to deliver
- Good experience of month end and providing succinct commentary
- Excellent attention to detail (able to quickly identify things that do not look right).
- Culture of continuous improvement and evidence of process improvement/efficiency
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply and I will aim to get back with 48 hours. Alternatively, you can contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
VENDOR MANAGER - CONTRACT & COMMERCIAL TELECOMS
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Commercial Manager x2 - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Finance Project Assistant
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin
SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER
Location: London, England
National Acquisition Manager
Location: Berkshire, England