A strong background in Commercial finance is required for this great opportunity working for a leading telecoms company. Previous telecoms experience would be desirable but not essential.
You will be involved in the area of the Estate Management, a key function within the telecoms network. You will be reporting to the Estate Management Manager, focusing on the operating costs of the business and supporting project work.
What you will be doing
- Review of all existing contracts for Managed Service Agreements to ensure that the company is in adherence with its commercial obligations and are fully recognised in all reporting.
- Review the operating costs and income assigned with each site and all financial - obligations.
- Involved in the review & sign off of the Month End figures & preparation of monthly comments within company deadlines to support the variances in the figures.
- Provide the Finance Team with figures to enable the invoicing of income as per the agreed terms of contracts.
- Supply the budget figures and supporting files to ensure a complete review of all costs & income are captured quarterly, annually and 5 year plan within the shareholder deadlines.
- Support Estate Management in any data cleansing, validation & migration as required.
- Responsible for ensuring the monthly payment files are authorised in full, reviewed and submitted to the A/P function in finance in accordance with shareholder deadlines.
- Strong commercial finance experience
- Telecommunications experience preferable
- Experience in influencing and delivering key business messages at senior levels
- Experience in dealing with change management and the complexities this brings
- Track record of operating in a dynamic & demanding environment
- Strong excel skills with experience managing large datasets.
- Strong analytical skills with a focus on controls and reconciliations.
- Experience of working on projects and adhering to tight deadlines.
Please contact or send your CV to Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 01189 285550.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.