Commercial Financial Analyst
Exciting permanent opportunity working with a leading Telecoms organisation. This role would be perfect for a recently qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) candidate with a few years of relevant experience"
The position will work with Commercial Finance Manager in the finance function whose main responsibility is to ensure the company's financial targets are met.
Main responsibilities & Key challenges:
- Work with the Financial Accounting Team to produce the month end results and Financial Reporting with relevant commentary and analysis.
- Balance sheet reconciliation.
- Opex and Capex management.
- Working with the contract managers and procurement teams to ensure the effective financial management of the operations and IT contracts.
- Act as business partner for the business teams, shareholders and suppliers.
- Provide support to Commercial Finance manager with financial analysis/modelling of commercial deals and decision support.
- Supporting Commercial Finance Manager in preparation of quarterly business plans, re-forecasts and annual budgets in conjunction with the business and presentation to the parents.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with shareholders and vendor teams.
- Provide ad hoc support as required by Commercial Finance Manager, Head of commercial Finance and Finance Director.
- Supporting Commercial Finance Manager in managing a budget of over £100m.
- Working across different organisations with competing priorities.
- Start-up company culture.
- Complex business operating model
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
Candidates will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
Newly Qualified accountant or finalist, Bachelor's degree
3-5 years of work experience
Strong excel skills
Excellent accounting knowledge.
Knowledge of procurement systems and processes would also be useful (SAP)
To apply for this position please send an updated CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.