An opportunity for a Finance Analyst to join a fantastic company in Amersham. This would suit a finalist or newly qualified accountant looking to further their finance career in a supportive and ambitious organisation. Supporting the Commercial Finance Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Produce month end results and financial reporting, with relevant commentary/analysis.
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Opex and Capex management
- Working with contract managers to ensure effective financial management of operations and IT contracts.
- Business Partner with various shareholders.
- Support the Commercial Financial Manager with analysis and modelling of commercial deals and decision support.
- Assist with quarterly business plans, reforecasts and annual budgets.
- Ad hoc support as required by Finance Managers/Directors.
Essential Requirements and Experience:
- CIMA/ACA/ACCA finalist or newly qualified.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Excellent all-round accounting knowledge.
- Experience of supporting a business in managing large budgets.
- Experience of managing senior stakeholders.
- Strong controlling background.
- Problem solving skills.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of procurement systems and processes.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.