Commercial Finance Analyst - Permanent - Reading, Berkshire - Flexible Working.
A leading telecoms company is searching for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join their team in Reading, Berkshire on a permanent basis.
As the Commercial Finance Analyst, you will be working in state-of-the-art offices close to Reading train station. The company offer a great flexible working policy.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Qualified accountant from an in-house or accountancy firm.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification.
- Ability to react with changeable requirements and is used to working within a fast paced environment.
- Strong relationship building with internal senior managers and external customers.
- Driven, willing to learn and wants to grow with the business.
- To deliver a trusted Business Partnering relationship with various teams throughout the company and its shareholders.
- Producing month end Financial Reporting. Working with the business to ensure costs are captured accurately and on a timely basis.
- Reviewing and approving purchase orders in line with plan and posting monthly journals.
- Leading the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process.
- Regular meetings with the business to ensure spend is as per plan, proactively identifying cost opportunities and risks to plan.
- Exposure to senior management and shareholders, leading meetings and responding to queries in an accurate and timely manner.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin
Salary: Competitive Day Rate Offered
ER Specialist / Employee Relations Specialist
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: competitive day rate
Professional Support Lawyer - Property
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive salary + benefits