|Job Title:||Commercial Director (Brand / Marketing)|
|Salary:||Salary and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Commercial Director (Brand / Marketing) - Permanent - Berkshire
A global mobile telecoms company is searching for a Commercial Director (Brand / Marketing) to join their team in Berkshire on a permanent basis.
This role has overall accountability for the brand performance. You will report to the CCO. You will deliver commercial and customer experience outcomes in line with the strategy and price guidelines whilst managing a very large revenue budget. You will lead a team to create and take to market compelling customer offers from a suite of products and services to generate the Gross Margin from their brand base.
- Lead a team to create and take to market, compelling customer offers from a suite of products and services.
- Leading a cross-functional team with a clear vision, shared outcomes and structure to deliver against the company goals.
- Required to work closely with Marketing to shape the 5 year commercial strategy for the Brand to support the overall business and brand strategy.
- Responsible for managing a revenue budget of > £2bn.
- Recruit high calibre candidates into the company with unique and differentiating capability and coach them to deliver to their maximum potential.
- Develop and tell a compelling and engaging story across the business to inspire teams to the company's vision.
- Defining the trading strategy and targets to deliver the 1-2 year contribution for the Brand P&L.
- Provide direction, contract and hold to account service owners to deliver overall financial and experience outcomes.
- Define and set direction to Channels for delivery of margin, costs to acquire, retain and serve, distribution mix and customer experience.
- Create sustainable systems and frameworks to drive continuous, fast paced performance improvement based on insight and analysis provided by service owners.
- Lead a team to negotiate local volume deals with hardware manufacturers (both devices and accessories) and identify opportunities for vendor funding.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Proven track record of leading and developing cross functional teams with accountability for company or significant segment P&L performance in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to influence and lead cross functionally. A proven experience of delivering in a customer driven and competitive market.
- An experienced leader capable of influencing at the most senior level and inspiring cross-functional teams to challenge the norm and deliver innovative solutions against a stretching vision and targets
- An excellent collaborator who is comfortable taking accountability for making decisions, holding others to account and working in an agile way
- Proven experience of delivering high impact change programs across organisations
- The role requires great planning, ensuring delivery and operational management of milestones and activities are understood, managed and issues resolved or escalated in a timely manner.
- The ability to think and work at a strategic level whilst also focusing on delivering short term commercial outcomes.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.