Berkshire based innovative, forward thinking, fast growing brand leader is hiring for a Commercial Director. Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer you will have overall accountability for the brand performance covering brand P&L. You will lead cross functional teams to deliver both commercial and customer experience outcomes in line with the strategy, brand, and price guidelines. You will play a significant role in delivering company strategy to drive scale and sustain growth through becoming best loved brand.
- You will lead a cross functional team with a clear vision, shared outcomes, and structure to deliver against company goals.
- Able to develop and tell a compelling and engaging story across the business to inspire teams and vision.
- Share forward view of performance activities to enable creation of single go-to-market plan.
- Provide clear briefs and agreed shared outcomes with Marketing for campaigns to deliver on commercial outcomes.
- Collaborate with Marketing leadership team to ensure propositions meet the needs of the business.
- You will be an experienced leader capable of influencing at Director and Executive level. Inspiring cross functional teams to challenge the norm and deliver innovative solutions against a stretching vision and targets.
- You will have a proven track record of leading and developing cross functional teams with accountability for company or significant segment P&L performance in a fast-paced, customer driven and competitive market.
- You will be an excellent collaborator who is comfortable taking accountability for making decisions, holders others to account and working in an agile way.
- You will be great at planning, ensuring delivery and operational management of milestones and activities. Ability to work at a strategic level, whilst also focusing on delivery of short term commercial outcomes.
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.