|Job Title:||Commercial Consultant - Omnichannel Models|
|Location:||South East England, England|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Great opportunity to work for a high profile company reporting into the Head of Omnichannel. Candidates require a strong commercial and analytical background and worked in a commercially orientated role previously.
Reporting to the Head of Omnichannel, the owner of this role will be responsible for the commercial aspects of the Omnichannel plan and will design and use financial models to map out the Omnichannel glide path. They will possess excellent analytical skills which will be used to create and monitor a number of KBIs and, as a result, will produce detailed hypotheses and tests in order to make recommendations for changes or actions to the Omnichannel plan glide path.
This person will be expected to step into Head of Omnichannel role whenever required and will therefore be required to attend the Sustainable Cost Board alongside picking up activities within the Three app trading plan to drive digital adoption. This person will need to be an excellent generalist with strong communications skills alongside possessing excellent commercial acumen and will be required to interact and influence at HOD and Director level.
This person will provide a vital link between the insights team within the Marketing function, the Financial consultant within CFO and the commercial planning and performance teams within Customer to ensure that the Omnichannel model is updated with current business performance and budget forecasts alongside modelling the impacts of customer insights and predicted shifts in market conditions.
- Quickly identifies trends and opportunities from data an insight analysis to create hypotheses.
- Facilitates collaborative, engaging sessions to develop hypothesis into actionable test & learn initiatives.
- Good commercial understanding across multichannel / Omnichannel environment.
- Strong understanding of customer experience journeys, ideally having been directly involved in creating or delivering on experience strategies in an Omnichannel environment.
- Will react to customer, employee and feedback to suggest changes to the plan
- Ability to be able to confidently communicate changes to the working group and senior stakeholders across the customer channel.
- Take multiple complex data sets and develop them into C-suite ready stories
- Able to deliver solutions that benefit the business, customer and people while delivering on the commercial plan.
- Output to Customer transformation, Marketing, Rebus, Customer Comms, Migration L&D and Channel Operations
- Engaging and visionary individual who still has a good eye for detail
- Highly collaborative, is able to form quality relationships quickly
If you are interested in this role please call or email Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 0118 9285550.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Cyber Security Consultant (Vulnerability/SIEM/Intrusion/PAM)
Location: Dunstable, Bedfordshire
IT Consultant - Infrastructure Strategy
Location: Oxfordshire, England
SAP Security Consultant (SAP IDM / SAP GRC)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Daily Rate
Programme Manager / Consultant - Back office systems (Telecoms)
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Service Architect (IT Services)
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits