Commercial Consultant - Omnichannel
6 Month Contract
An exciting new opportunity has arisen working for a leading Consumer goods company in the Thames Valley as the Omnichannel Commercial Consultant.
As Omnichannel Consultant you will be responsible for all commercial aspects and analysis of the omnichannel plan. You will analyse financials, create and monitor KBI's and produce detailed hypotheses and tests in order to make recommendations to the business on the Omnichannel 5 year plan.
Due to the nature of this role we are looking for someone who has strong commercial and analytical skills from a commercially orientated role ideally within retail, digital, telco, utilities or consumer banking.
As Omnichannel Consultant you will play a pivotal role, linking the insights team and the commercial planning and performance teams to ensure the Omnichannel model is updated with current business performance and budget forecasts alongside modelling the impacts of customer insights and predicted shifts in market conditions.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Ability to quickly identify trends and opportunities from data and insight analysis to create hypotheses
- Ability to facilitate collaborative, engaging sessions to develop hypothesis into actionable tests and learning initiatives
- Strong commercial understanding across multichannel / Omnichannel environment
- Strong understanding of customer experience journeys
- Ideally have experience delivering customer experience journeys in an Omnichannel environment
- Ability to make changes to the plan based on customer feedback
- Translate complex data sets into understandable C-suit ready stories
- Engaging and visionary
- Ability to interrogate finance models, data and mapping out what the business needs in order to achieve its goal
If you are interested in this exciting new and challenging contract position then please submit your application on line or email your CV direct to - Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.