Commercial Consultant - Omnichannel
Contract - Market Rates
We have an exciting opportunity to join a top UK customer driven brand on a contract basis, as they are looking for a Commercial Consultant.
You will need to be comfortable sitting between the insights team within the marketing function, the financial consultant and the commercial planning and performance teams within customer. You will have the opportunity to take responsibility for using and building commercial models to map out the omnichannel path. It will be your responsibility to ensure the model is updated with current business performance and budget forecasts alongside modelling the impacts of customer insights and predicted shifts in the market.
You will be able to showcase your excellent analytical skills, and product detailed hypotheses and tests to help aid recommendations for changes or actions to the omnichannel plans.
For this role you will need
- Excellent influencing and verbal communication skills
- Sound commercial understanding
- Excellent presentation skills
- Able to work in ambiguity
- A proud generalist who brings a mix of skills and experience to the role
- Ideally some previous experience of Comms design, Solutions design, Planning, Commercial management roles
- Experience of working in agile would be advantageous
If you are interested in this role, you simply need to register your interest by applying via this link, or emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.