Commercial Business Analyst
Based close to Theale
Looking to speak with individuals with a mix of financial modelling and business analysis skills, looking to work within an organisation where they can have an impact, and make the role their own.
My client is a leading telco company client who are looking for a talented individual for their Strategy & Business Analyst role. Reporting into the Head of Finance, your role is to aid decision-making by analysing business cases, and conducting financial and business scenario modelling.
You will play a pivotal role in business decision making, and will be privy to fantastic career opportunities.
- To understand and critique opportunities for growth. Work with senior stakeholders (up to and including CEO) to generate operational and financial models to support decision making.
- To build consistent, accurate and robust excel models to support decision making. Apply best practice in modelling around structure, capturing inputs, built-in controls & checks and facility to run scenarios and sensitivities
- To build relationships with stakeholders, including senior leadership team and subject matter experts to understand the current organisational situation, identify needs and create solutions for functional and company objectives in line with the company scorecard and vision
Key Requirements for the Role
- Modelling in investment bank, fund or commercial modelling for large corporate would be beneficial
- Experience of building complex models
- Can work with large data sets and utilise Advanced Excel skills are critical
- Must be highly analytical
- Possess strong communication skills
If you are interested in discussing please forward your CV to email@example.com. Suitable candidates, will be contacted to discuss further prior to submission
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.