|Job Title:||Commercial Analyst|
|Location:||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Salary:||Competitive Day Rate Offered|
|Contact Name:||Armin Reinula|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
We are partnering with a leading telecommunications company in Dublin who are on the hunt for a motivated Commercial Revenue Analyst to join their business on a 3-6 month contract.
As a Finance Analyst you can expect to be responsible for;
- Preparation of management information reports, including analysis of revenue, margin and costs versus Budget & Forecast for all Business products
- Responsible for preparation of the Business Budget & quarterly Forecasts.
- Provide detailed revenue analysis to the Business Team, up to Director level, by acting as an effective Business Partner
- Support requests that are made for ad hoc Revenue analysis
The skills/qualifications which we are looking for in a Finance Analyst;
- Qualified/ Part Qualified.
- Experience of Financial and Management accounting.
- Experience of Budgeting and Forecasting.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong communication skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to work with a leading brand and gain exposure in a fast paced financial environment. If you feel that you have the required skill set, please apply for this position now.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.