CMS Digital Site Content Creator
About The Company
My client, based in the Glasgow area, are one of the leading network, telecommunications and mobile technology companies in the UK. They looking for a CMS Digital Site Content Creator to join their Digital Site Content Team to help shape and improve customers' experiences across all channels using the latest technologies.
About The Role
You will be responsible for creating and updating tariff information, using existing off the shelf Content Management Systems (CMSs) and bespoke systems. You will be involved in the project through build, test and deployment, communicating to business stakeholders, and managing tight deadlines.
Your passion for Digital tools, appreciation of user experience, attention to detail, and ability to communicate with business owners, designers and technical teams will drive forward their capability and advance them as a digital company.
- You will work with Content Management Systems daily.
- You will work closely with business stakeholders to understand their requirements and to deliver solutions.
- You will be a pro-active communicator, working closely with other Team Members and business stakeholders.
- You will work within a team responsible for delivering pricing projects with significant business and customer benefits.
- You will test new content and functionality is fit for purpose before it goes live to users.
- You are an organised individual with good time management skills.
- Responsible for the quality of plans, including testing activities.
- Responsible for estimating effort required for content updates and creation, communicating risks and issues, and managing stakeholders' expectations.
- Responsible for learning from, and sharing knowledge with, other Digital Site Builders.
- Experience of working with Content Management tools.
- Knowledge of Excel.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and delivering under pressure.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of Fatwire Content Management System.
- Test and quality assurance experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please apply and I will aim to get back with 48 hours. Alternatively, you can contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Digital Workplace Solution Owner - VMWare / Citrix / Microsoft
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Technical Document Writer - Mobile Telco Networks & Site Survey
Location: London, England
Contracts Manager Permanent - Reading, Berkshire
Location: Berkshire, England
Internal Communications Manager
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Trainee Recruiter - Swedish Speaking
Location: Bristol, England
Salary: PMI, Bonuses,Commission,25 days holiday