|Job Title:||CMS Content Executive|
|REF:||CC - CMS_1539015338|
|Contact Name:||Christopher Casey|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
CMS Content Executive - CONTRACT - Berkshire
CMS - Some HTML/CSS - Agile team - Uploading data to CMS for live corporate website
We are looking for CMS Content Executives to be responsible for creating and updating tariff information for a mobile telecoms company using existing off the shelf Content Management Systems (CMSs) and bespoke systems.
The CMS Content Executive will have a passion for Digital tools, appreciation of user experience, attention to detail, and ability to communicate with business owners, designers and technical teams will drive forward our capability and advance us as a digital company.
Scope of the CMS Content Executive:
- You will work with our Content Management Systems everyday .
- You will work closely with business stakeholders to understand their requirements and to deliver solutions.
- You value great customer experience.
- You will be a pro-active communicator, working closely with other Site builders and business stakeholders.
- You will work within an agile team responsible for delivering projects with significant business and customer benefits.
- You will test new content and functionality is fit for purpose before it goes live to users.
- You are an organised individual with good time management skills.
- Need to hit the ground running with CMS work - they use Fatwire but solid experience of other CMS systems considered.
If you feel you have the skills required for this position please APPLY now or get in touch with Christopher Casey at Project People today.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.