CMS Site Builder - Berkshire
CMS - Some HTML/CSS - Agile team - Uploading data to CMS for live corporate website
We are looking for Online Site Builders to be responsible for creating and updating tariff information for a mobile operator in Berkshire using existing off the shelf Content Management Systems (CMSs) and bespoke systems.
The Online Site Builder will have a passion for Digital tools, appreciation of user experience, attention to detail, and ability to communicate with business owners, designers and technical teams will drive forward our capability and advance us as a digital company.
Scope of the Online Site Builder:
* You will work with our Content Management Systems everyday .
* You will work closely with business stakeholders to understand their requirements and to deliver solutions.
* You value great customer experience.
* You will be a pro-active communicator, working closely with other Site builders and business stakeholders.
* You will work within an agile team responsible for delivering projects with significant business and customer benefits.
* You will test new content and functionality is fit for purpose before it goes live to users.
* You are an organised individual with good time management skills.
- Need to hit the ground running with CMS work - they use Fatwire but solid experience of other CMS systems considered.
Please apply through this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering letter to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
VENDOR MANAGER - CONTRACT & COMMERCIAL TELECOMS
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Network Architect - Milton Keynes - Contract
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Product Owner - Web Readiness
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: competitive day rate
SAP Treasury & Risk Management Consultant/Architect/TRM/S4 HANA
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Project / Programme Planner (Telco, Contract, Start ASAP)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Attractive Day Rate