Cloud Security Specialist - Contract - Berkshire - Telecoms
Leading Telecoms company in Berkshire require a Cloud Security Specialist on an ongoing contract basis to take a lead with defining strategic Cloud Security objectives to support a large-scale Cloud migration.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Cloud Security strategy and principles - ideally within a telco environment
- Ability to ensure that compliance to current standards within legacy organisations is maintained through integration to a new technology stack E.g. PSN, CAS-T, ISO27001, CESG PCI-DSS, ND1643
- Familiar with best practice IT Service Management frameworks and security controls (eg. ITIL, COBIT, eTOM, ISO27001, CESG)
- Familiar with Cloud computing standards e.g. ISO 17788/17789, CSA CCM/STAR scheme
- Demonstrable understanding of Security process and utilisation of Security tools to achieve effective end to end Service Design.
- Relevant experience of RFQ, RFP evaluation and contract definition in Security, Risk & Compliance
- Experience of Security requirements definition in IT and Network technologies
- Proven track record in defining services to run, operate and change a combination of on premise (private), hybrid and public cloud based solutions
- Stakeholder management at 'C' level
- Security Certification such as CISSP, CISM, CCSP (ISC Cloud Security Professional)
- Strong communication skills; being articulate and capable of explaining technical issues simply both verbally and in writing
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent verbal, written and inter-personal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work on projects concurrently and under tight deadlines
- Must be detail oriented and customer focused with excellent time management skills
Nice to Have:
- Educated to degree level. (Science preferable)
- Security cleared
- ISO certified leader (ISO22301 or ISO27001)
- Telcoms Experience
Please apply via this website in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.